Like a Boss!
I know my story better than you :)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello people :)
Let me tell you a little bit about my bio and my life.
About Me

Real Name: Harizah Hafizah. Ordinary person :)

Born On: 29September

Hometown: Joho

Favorite Colours: Pink And White.

Character: Sporting,Raver,Funny,Friendly and shy also.

Things i Likes: Accessories for women,Anything are new Gadget & Art.

Status: SINGLE

Blogger Since December 2010

LINK ME UP!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MyLoved Sibling ♥

Hello sunshine シ hai blogger, let me show you my sibling when i'm and Myloved Sibling selfie together² and outing.. I'always love my sister and my twins ♥ Even sometimes ada gaduh pun kejap kejap then baik balik.. alaa adat laa kan.. so i don't want tell more more let's see my selfie picture.. Oolalaa ~





Hello she is my sister and i panggil dia.. Along.

We're Sibling ♥

That's one my crazy Kembar.. haha (LaLa)

I being so "Manja" if with my sister ♥


OMG! ini semuaa kerja sister i yg snap.. arrghh..



Me love you Sister forever ♥






Thank sweet stalker.. see you all again! Traraalalaa.. xoxo kbaii ♥