Like a Boss!
I know my story better than you :)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hello people :)
Let me tell you a little bit about my bio and my life.
About Me

Real Name: Harizah Hafizah. Ordinary person :)

Born On: 29September

Hometown: Joho

Favorite Colours: Pink And White.

Character: Sporting,Raver,Funny,Friendly and shy also.

Things i Likes: Accessories for women,Anything are new Gadget & Art.

Status: SINGLE

Blogger Since December 2010

LINK ME UP!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BAZAR FOR IFTAR IKBNBP

Holla feeza here! time to open story and let's see what the topic and what i want show to all my beloved kaki sekodeng! Taraaa.. hehe. okay feeza and my senior my classmate ade open Bazar.. sesedap auu! rugi laa tak dpt makan.. hehe *just kidding so let me show you all the picture.. hope you guys enjoy okay peace :)

BANNER. (Nukian _Feeza & Wawa_)
 Mygegirl (ClassMate)



 Gadis-gadis Ayu sehh..
 We're Front Office (_Perhotelan_)
 This boy we call (Oya)
 Feeza 
 Wan and Afiq. (_ClassMate_)
 Wanie and Kak Didie yang comel.. atotoo..
 Big Boss. (VVIP) hehee :)






That's all from we all. Thank for watching! Kbaii.